Variable Core sizing
Handles all core from BQ to PQ. Pieces up to 400mm long may be fed with ease. Broken core samples are also handled easily.
Water, dust and mud spill drains away. Mess is reduced to a tidy minimum.
The Almonte Diamond original Auto Core Saw, now with one of the world's most respected certifications.
The diamond blade life is significantly improved. The motor speed is set to a recommended 2,500rpm for optimum cutting efficiency and a greatly improved blade life.
The Almonte Core Cutter offers a quantum leap in operator safety and user
friendliness. Safety features include:
- A fully enclosed blade guard.
- A limit switch to isolate power to the machine when the guard is raised.
- The drive feed activation is linked to blade operation. Neither operates in isolation to the other.
- Computer controlled drives constantly monitor blade sped, pressure and feed chain speed. Operation shuts down if maximum pressure is exceeded.
- A reverse drive mode to enable safe, easy clearance of obstructions.
Sturdily constructed from heavy duty steel that is primed and powder coated to resist corrosion, to provide years of hard work and reliability.
The sound insulation kit dramatically reduces noise levels and noise fatigue.
A full range of spare parts is always available. Almonte Diamond Pty Ltd produces a wide range of diamond blades specifically designed for this machine.
Suits most power supplies
Almonte Automatic Core Saws are available in models to suit most power
supplies around the world.
12 months written warranty applies on motor and gearbox components under normal operating conditions. Replaceable components such as chains and blades are not covered by the warranty.